EXCLUSIVE: Racist Rashida Tlaib Approves Of White People Being Charged Double For Festival In Her District

Laura Loomer Official | 7/6/2019 | Tore
rubydrummer (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i0.wp.com/lauraloomer.us/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Afrofuture.jpg?fit=780,438&ssl=1

A festival that is called Afrofuture came under fire last week after it was charging white attendees double. The festival is being held in Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib’s district next month. Not surprisingly, the event is being sponsored by Democracy Now an Obama linked non-profit company called Allied Media Projects. This company has co-sponsored and or put on events for Democracy Now, including events where former President Barack Hussein Obama attended.

Who are Allied Media Projects? They fund all well known “Social Justice Groups” like Black Lives Matter Detroit Chapter , Incite and of course Afrofuture Youth which is selling the discriminatory tickets.

Allied - Media - Projects - Soros - Organization

Allied Media Projects, aside from being a Soros backed organization, “dabbles” in politics by pushing Anti-American notions and hateful rhetoric about the current President of the United States of America.

What is AFROFUTURE?

RACIST - Festival - Ticketing - Structure

What’s RACIST about this Festival? Their Ticketing Structure.

The event was selling POC and NONPOC tickets. POC stands for Person of Color and NONPOC stands for NON-Person of Color. The prices for people who are not people of color, in other words, people who are white are DOUBLE than those that are black.

Week - LauraLoomer - Contributor - Tore - Police

Last week LauraLoomer.us contributor Tore filed a police complaint against the event claiming the event was engaging in a HATE CRIME.

It’s shocking that in 2019 we have such blatant and unapologetic racist actions present. Not only that, but there are people who applaud it! This morning, a LauraLoomer.US contributor received a call from the public liaison of the Detroit Police Department to advise her that the ticketing structure had been changed. Here is her statement from July 6, 2019 on her call to Detroit PD.

Detroit - Police - Department - Precinct - Area

I called the Detroit Police Department, specifically the 5th Precinct (313-596-5500) which governs the area in which the event is being held. I was directed to their Neighborhood Policing division where I provided details...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Laura Loomer Official
Wake Up To Breaking News!