‘The Eternals’ Casting Rumors Addressed by Millie Bobby Brown, Kumail Nanjiani, and Kevin Feige

/Film | 7/12/2019 | Ethan Anderton
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/eternals-comiccover-flyingtowards.jpg

We’re less than a week out from San Diego Comic-Con, and even though we know Marvel Studios will have their own panel at the convention, that’s not stopping rampant speculation about upcoming casting announcements that could be revealed.

One of Marvel’s upcoming films, although not officially announced, will be The Eternals. The movie focuses on more characters from the cosmic side of the Marvel Comics universe, and in recent months, there have been several reports of who is being brought in to star in the movie. Now some of those cast members, and Marvel Studios mastermind Kevin Feige himself, have chimed in about these reports and rumors. Find out what everyone is saying about The Eternals cast below.

Variety - Piece - Marvel - Studios - Panel

Ever since Variety ran their piece trying to predict what will come of the Marvel Studios panel at Comic-Con, the rumor about Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown joining the cast has been making the rounds yet again. The actress has already claimed that she hasn’t heard anything about that, but the rumor resurfaced with such vigor recently that she felt the need to address it in a livestreamed video on Instagram. The actress said (via Comic Book Resources):

“Everybody thinks that I’m going to be in a Marvel movie. Not that I know of!. My family and I have no idea, so I just want to let everyone know that I’m not as of right now.”

Marvel - Studios - Minute - Negotiations - Brown

So unless Marvel Studios is waiting until the last minute to strike up negotiations with her or Brown is really good at going out of her way to flat out lie to fans, this doesn’t seem likely.

Along with Millie Bobby Brown’s name, another actor being tossed around with ties to The Eternals is Rogue One: A Star Wars Story supporting actor and renowned...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!