R Kelly's crisis manager lashes out at the parents of singer's girlfriend Jocelyn Savage

Mail Online | 7/12/2019 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
loranseen (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/12/16/15969978-0-image-a-30_1562945368398.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/12/8319724990146330481/1024x576_MP4_8319724990146330481.mp4

A press conference addressing the new federal charges filed against R Kelly on Friday morning turned into a tense stand-off between the parents of the singer's girlfriend and his crisis manager.

It all happened after Jocelyn Savage's father Tim cut off Darrell Johnson as he spoke to reporters, and loudly asked: 'Where's my daughter at? Where's she at? Answer that question!'

Johnson - Question - Family - Crisis - Manager

Johnson refused to answer the question, and instead told the grief-stricken family: 'I'm a crisis manager. I am not a babysitter.'

Kelly was arrested on Thursday night in Chicago after federal prosecutors filed a 13-count indictment which alleges that the singer filmed himself raping underage girls and committed a number of other sex crimes over the past 20 years.

Indictment - New - York - Prosecutors - State

A five-count indictment was also filed in New York by federal prosecutors in the state's Eastern District, which accuses the singer of running a sex ring.

The Savages have been desperately seeking to reunite with their daughter, who they claim has been brainwashed by the singer, a claim that Jocelyn herself has denied in multiple interviews.

Jocelyn - Kelly - Backstage - Concert

Jocelyn ran off to be with Kelly shortly after meeting him backstage at a concert when she was only 17.

Timothy and his wife Jonelyn believe that she is being held captive by the singer, despite their daughter having denied this allegation.

Johnson - Timothy - Interruption - Remark - Jocelyn

Johnson ignored Timothy after that first interruption, and finished up the remark he was making prior to the Jocelyn's father approaching him at the event.

He then turned to the man and said: '"First of all, I have nothing to do with your daughter. I'm not apart of any camp. I'm a contract worker who's hired to do a job. I don't work for Mr. Kelly, I work for [the singer's attorney] Steven Greenberg. I haven't been paid one dime, I foot my own weight.'

Note

He did then note...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!