WATCH—Biden Smirks When Asked to Apologize for 3 Million Deportations Under Obama

Breitbart | 7/12/2019 | Haris Alic
applecan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/07/Joe-Biden-Smirks-Over-Apology-Request-640x335.jpg

Former Vice President Joe Biden smirked when asked to apologize for the three million deportations that occurred during the administration of President Barack Obama.

At a campaign rally in Dover, New Hampshire, Biden was confronted by activists for his longstanding views on immigration Friday.

Obama - President - Brother - Activist - Biden

“When Obama was president my brother was detained and deported,” an activist speaking Spanish told Biden through a translator. “I have a three-month-old daughter and two months ago in May I was detained and put into deportation proceedings.”

“I want you to apologize to the three million immigrants that were deported and separated from their families under the Obama years,” the man asked. Biden, who up until that point had remained silent, looked up at the cameras and crowd gathered behind the man and smirked. The former vice president quickly stopped smiling once the man began speaking again.

Deportations - Detentions - President - Man

“I want to know if you will commit to stopping all deportations and detentions if you are elected president,” the man asked.

“No,” Biden responded defiantly. “I will not halt deportations and detentions, I would make sure that every single,” before he could continue speaking the translator jumped in to ask Biden again if he would apologize “for the three million deportations” that occurred under Obama.

Biden - Crowd - Immigration - Activists - Chants

“No, what I will,” Biden began to say before a crowd of immigration activists cut him off with chants of “three million deportations” and “apologize now.” The former vice president remained quiet with a smirk on his face watching the protesters.

“You want me to answer the question,” he asked after a moment...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!