What the Citizenship Battle Is All About

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 7/12/2019 | George Prayias
shuadah (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/APP-071219-Trump-Barr.jpg

Let me get started on the phones to Manhattan. This is John. Great to have you with us, sir. Hello. You’re up first today.

CALLER: Rush, an honor. Thank you.

RUSH - Sir

RUSH: You bet, sir.

CALLER: You’re my third favorite American, right behind Ronald Reagan and Justice Antonin Scalia.

RUSH - Brain - Scalia

RUSH: I’ve often said if I didn’t have my brain, I would want Scalia’s, so I’m very appreciative of that. Thank you.

CALLER: I want to talk about the census question because I understand that Trump has sort of backed down on that and at first I was livid. I was really upset about that. However, last night I looked into this a little bit deeper. And I came to understand it really doesn’t matter. And if I could develop the thought for a few seconds, let me tell you why I think that.

RUSH - Okay - Outset - Anybody - Point

RUSH: Okay. But I want to tell you at the outset I disagree with anybody who says it doesn’t matter. I disagree profoundly. You go ahead and make your point and then I will nuke it.

RUSH: See, none of this matters. As far as I’m concerned, not one thing — and I understand the points you’re making, reapportionment, accurate count of who lives here. That’s not the point. As far as I’m concerned, it misses the context. The point is that the left in this country has mounted and is engaged in an all-out assault on the traditions, the institutions of the founding of this country. And this is just the latest of them.

Somebody - Question - Census - Part - Census

Why did somebody want to take the question off of the census? It has always been a part of the census, but in 2010 it came off of the census. Why? Because the people who want there to be no tabulation of citizenship are the same people who are pushing for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!