Sean Hannity invites Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez onto his show

Fox News | 7/11/2019 | Staff
jenny124124 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media2.foxnews.com/BrightCove/694940094001/2019/07/12/694940094001_6058176751001_6058167680001-vs.jpg

Sean extends an invite to the freshman congresswoman to share her viewpoint on his radio show.

This is a rush transcript from "Hannity," July 11, 2019. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

SEAN - HANNITY - HOST - Freedom - Speech

SEAN HANNITY, HOST: And we believe in freedom of speech and expression. I don't believe in boycotts. I want all voices to be heard.

Welcome to “Hannity.” Busy next tonight.

Democrats - Night - Jerry - Nadler

Democrats -- they are very anxious this very night, very anxious. Jerry Nadler, all of a sudden, is beginning to sweat.

The cowardly Schiff? Well, he's looking more shifty than he usually is. Probably, he's the only guy caught on tape actually colluding with Russians. Oh, tell me what you have. Oh, we've got naked pictures of Trump. Does Vladimir know?

Tape - Idiot - Intel - Elections - Guy

It's all on tape. That idiot, he thought he was getting intel to impact our elections. Why don't we look and investigate that guy. Anyway, I digress.

The infighting between Pelosi and her radical base is getting worse every single day, and the fringe far left candidates running to be president are more than scary, they are also less than inspiring, and their ideas are chilling, but the Democratic Party tonight as we come on the air, they are in shambles and for good reason.

Collusion - Hoax - Failure - Trump - Truth

A multiyear Russian collusion hoax was a failure. Trump winning happened. They can't accept truth and reality. Four investigations have exonerated the president.

And, by the way, look at his presidency, a huge success. Thank goodness, thank God, the economy is booming. The forgotten men and women, nearly 7 million Americans off of food stamps, as many out of poverty, and we have the lowest unemployment, the best employment situation since 1969.

People - Demographic - Record - Unemployment - Numbers

And yes, people left behind. Every demographic are doing better, setting record low unemployment numbers in this country. That is great news.

But for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: