Hilary Duff Candidly Recalls Becoming a Mom at 24: "It Was a Little Isolating in the Beginning"

E! Online | 7/12/2019 | Staff
nallynally (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201875/rs_600x600-180805124702-600-duff.cm.8518.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

The following year, she welcomed now-7-year-old son Luca Comrie with ex-husband Mike Comrie. "It was a little isolating in the beginning because I didn't have any friends that had babies yet," she recalled of being a mom in her industry. "But I had been working for such a long time that it felt like a natural step for me and I always knew I wanted to be a mom and I always knew that was going to be my number one priority in life. So, I felt ready on some fronts and a little scared on others, but really I only got scared once I was pregnant, you know, thinking like, 'Oh this is actually really happening. What if this? What if that?'"

Once the little one arrived, Duff's experience was beautiful and shocking simultaneously. "I did feel like after...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
He is faithful!