Driver Charged for Using Case of Beer as Toddlers Booster Seat

Rare | 7/12/2019 | Silke Jasso
DebraS (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/rare-24.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

Look, I get that desperate times call for desperate measures. For example, I myself have used an old t-shirt that has now become some sort of rag that I use to clean things with at my apartment. Face it, it’s convenient and you end up saving some paper towels. We all do it. We do these little hacks here and there that will either save us time or money. But what we’re not going to do, is use a 30 rack of Bud Light as a child booster seat because we forgot it at home. That’s not how it works, buddy.

Canada Ontario Provincial Police was actually forced to issue a proclamation when a 22-year-old driver from Weddington North was pulled over and charged with failing to ensure a child in the vehicle was properly restrained. The driver had propped his two-year-old up on a case of water…I mean, Bud Light. Now, I can’t be the only one thinking about how dangerous this is, right?

Child - Case - Beer - Man - Beer

One, because the child is literally on a case of beer that is probably hurting him. Two, can you imagine what happens if this man is to crash? That beer case would automatically...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!