Nolte: ‘Variety’ Fabricates Hoaxtroversy About ‘Dark Fate’s’ Lady Terminator

Breitbart | 7/11/2019 | John Nolte
loranseen (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/07/darkfate1-640x335.jpg

Hot on the heels of the hoaxtroversy involving that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Crazy’s dancing video and the even dumber hoaxtroversy about Disney casting a black actress as their Little Mermaid, we already have an all-new hoaxtroversy about the Lady Terminator in the upcoming Terminator: Dark Fate.

‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Director: Why Mackenzie Davis Will ‘Scare the F— Out of’ Misogynists.

Missesogynists

Shouldn’t it be “missesogynists?”

Anyway…. You’re on notice misogynists that the **** is about to be scared out of you. That’s right, when this movie is over all your **** will be gone, no more **** will you have — you bad, bad misogynists.

Variety - Story - Kind - News - Hoaxtroversy

This Variety story is my favorite kind of fake news, because not only does it involve a hoaxtroversy, a fabricated controversy that allows left-wing Hollywood elitists and their media sycophants to pretend they’re Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., but it’s also a heaping pile of fake news like we saw with Black Panther and Captain Marvel, where everyone pretends this latest movie is A First, is the movie equivalent of Jackie Robinson or Neil Armstrong.

Before we get to all the lies and fake news, all you need to know is that in Dark Fate the protector terminator is played by actress Mackenzie Davis.

Lies - News

Now to the lies and fake news.:

VARIETY: Mackenzie Davis and her character Grace feel like something very new for a franchise like this. What brought her here?

TERMINATOR - DARK - FATE - DIRECTOR - TIM

TERMINATOR: DARK FATE DIRECTOR TIM MILLER: … [F]rom the very first suggestion it was always a woman. We had to look for someone who has the physicality, but I’m very sensitive to actors. I didn’t just want a woman who could physically fit the role but emotionally as well. Mackenzie really wanted to do it; she came after the role. She worked harder than anybody.

VARIETY: An early “Dark Fate” poster received backlash,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!