White House Holds Summit on Social Media Bias

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 7/11/2019 | George Prayias
rach-rach (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/APP-071119-Data-TRUMP-Pushes-Back.jpg

RUSH: Here’s what they are doing at the White House. This is the week, by the way, that the media and tech titans of the world get together out in Ketchum, Idaho, Sun Valley at a conference put on by Herbie Allen, Allen & Company. They are an MNA, mergers and acquisitions — they do deals in New York among media people.

So you’ve got the CEOs and the tech wizards from Apple, Amazon, Google, Twitter, Facebook, you name it, they’re all out there. Disney, CBS, ABC, NBC, the entertainment divisions, they’re all out there doing their weekly confab, and certain deals happen during this week. The capital cities, ABC Cap Cities was merged and taken over by Disney in a deal put together at this confab.

Thing - Agenda - Software - Intelligence - Delivery

And the primary thing on the agenda out there, aside from software, artificial intelligence, is content delivery, streaming versus cable versus satellite versus over the air. And streaming services are popping up like dandelions in your backyard. The most recent one was announced yesterday by AT&T.

You know, AT&T now owns HBO. They own CNN. They basically took over Time Warner. They announced a streaming service called HBO Max that will debut in the spring of 2020. Apple has a streaming service. YouTube TV. PlayStation Vue is Sony. AT&T already has one out there called DirecTV Now. And then there’s Netflix.

Program - Netflix - Office - People - Episode

Now, do you know what the most watched program on Netflix is? The Office. I don’t know if I should tell people I have yet to see an episode of that show. Think it’d be a mistake to admit that? Well, I mean, in an ongoing basis, okay, like Stranger Things season three, Netflix is claiming that a full 33% of their worldwide subscribers have already watched all eight episodes or how many there are of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!