2020 Democrat Primary Poll: Biden’s Lead Continues to Narrow, Warren Surges into 2nd Place

Breitbart | 7/10/2019 | Hannah Bleau
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/06/Combo-Elizabeth-Warren-Joe-Biden-getty-640x335.jpg

Former Vice President Joe Biden (D) could be losing his secure footing as the Democrat primary’s solid frontrunner, an Economist/YouGov Poll released Wednesday revealed.

The survey, conducted July 7 – 9, 2019 among 1500 U.S. adult citizens (1140 registered voters) asked likely Democrat primary voters: “If the Democratic presidential primary or caucus in your state were held today, who would you vote for?”

Biden - Pack - Percent - Support - Sen

While Biden continued to lead the pack with 22 percent support, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) landed firmly in second place with 18 percent support. Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) followed in a close third, garnering 15 percent support.

Interestingly, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), who has effectively lost his solid second place status after a lackluster debate performance last month, is in fourth place with 12 percent support and tied with the “not sure” option, which 12 percent of respondents chose.

Survey - Mayor - Pete - Buttigieg - D

The survey shows Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) maintaining his status as a second-tier candidate with six percent support. He is followed by Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) with three percent support, and Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) and Julián Castro (D), who both secured two percent support....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!
Tagged: