‘She Learned Young That Crying Racism Pays’ — Tucker Blasts Omar’s Racism Charge And Her Attempts To Silence Him

The Daily Caller | 7/10/2019 | Staff
samtetley (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Ilhan-Omar-Mandel-Ngan-AFP-Getty-Images-Tucker-Carlson-Roy-Rochlin-Getty-Images-e1562803190201.png

Tucker Carlson responded Wednesday night to Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar’s characterization of the Fox News host as a “racist fool,” calling the charge a “hustle” and blaming the American left, which stokes “the resentment of new arrivals and turns them into grievance-mongers.”

“Not gonna lie, it’s kinda fun watching a racist fool like this weeping about my presence in Congress,” Omar wrote Tuesday night via Twitter. “No lies will stamp out my love for this country or my resolve to make our union more perfect. They will just have to get used to calling me Congresswoman!”

Minnesota - Congressman - Fox - News - Host

The Minnesota congressman was responding to the Fox News host’s Tuesday night contention that she is “living proof that the way we practice immigration has become dangerous to this country.”

Tucker began the segment by observing that, while “even the most liberal Democrats” once said “patriotic things about America,” it’s now “routine to hear Democratic presidential candidates question the basic legitimacy of the United States.”

WATCH

WATCH:

“That should worry you,” he said. “No country can survive being ruled by people who hate it, and we deserve better. For all of our country’s flaws, this is still the best place in the world. Most immigrants know that and that’s why they come here. That’s why we’ve always been glad to have them. But now there are signs that some people who move here from abroad don’t like this country at all. As we told you last night, one of those people now serves in our congress.”

Fox - News - Segment - Tuesday - Story

The Fox News replayed a segment from Tuesday which dug into the “amazing story” of Omar’s history and how she came to sit in Congress.

“Only in this country could it have happened,” Carlson said. “Ilhan Omar has an awful lot to be grateful for. But she isn’t grateful. Not at all. After everything America...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!