Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Veronica Mars, Big Little Lies, Grey's Anatomy, Flash, Younger, Stranger Things and More

TVLine | 7/10/2019 | Michael Ausiello
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/ask-ausiello-5.jpg?w=620

Ausiello: I have bad news! Hulu’s upcoming revival will be 100 percent Mac-free. The slightly better news is that the series’ crackerjack hacker gets name-dropped several times in the eight episodes (let’s just say her IT services are sorely missed). Also, we will learn why she is MIA.

Ausiello: Judging by your question, I can already tell how you voted in our recent Josh-vs.-Charles poll — so I’m sorry to inform you that Liza will remain fully committed to her current beau for the foreseeable future, despite the myriad secrets he’s keeping from her. That said, you’ll still get plenty of interactions between Josh and Liza, including one particular scene coming up that should give you a major sense of deja vu.

Ausiello - Rumor - Season - Character - Cross

Ausiello: Rumor has it that Season 5 will introduce a new male character that can best be described as a cross between Captain Jack Sparrow and a Russian-accented Russell Brand.

Ausiello: Our own Matt, Mitovich, checked into this, and yes: Constantin’s portrayer is continuing as a series regular for Season 5 (premiering at midseason).

Ausiello - CSI - NY - Alum - Emmanuelle

Ausiello: I can report that CSI: NY alum Emmanuelle Vaugier is set to guest-star during Season 3 of the CBS drama as Major Frost, a general’s assistant who appears dutiful but may in fact be committed to a nefarious cause.

Ausiello: Right there with ya, Bec. How’s this to tide you over? When Season 16 kicks off on Thursday, Sept. 26, we may get to fall for Amelia and Link as a couple all over again. “I think Amelia used Link initially the way we use a rebound relationship — to not feel the grief, to not feel the big feelings” from her breakup with Owen, showrunner Krista Vernoff tells TVLine. Since Amelia ended Season 15 with the decision to give Link and their relationship a real shot, their...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!