Meghan and Harry could be having second baby next year 

Mail Online | 7/10/2019 | Jessica Rach For Mailonline
penaert (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/10/11/15863496-0-image-a-12_1562755177975.jpg

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex could expand their family as early as next year, a royal expert has claimed.

Prince Harry, 34, and Meghan, 37, welcomed Archie at the beginning of May, with his christening taking place over the weekend.

Reports - Brood - Archie - Siblings

And now new reports suggest they could start adding to their brood in 2020, as they are 'keen to provide Archie with siblings'.

According to sources, the happy couple are set on having a big family - but are focusing on Archie for now.

Entertainment - Tonight - Vanity - Fair - Correspondent

Speaking on Entertainment Tonight, Vanity Fair's royal correspondent Katie Nicholl said: 'I think it's probably a little premature to be speaking about a second baby.

'That said, sources close to the couple told me that they really would love to have a big family.'

'They - Siblings - Archie - Pregnancy - Announcement

'They absolutely want siblings for Archie, so possibly we will have a pregnancy announcement for Meghan and Harry sometime next year.'

She conceded: 'But for the moment, the focus is obviously on Archie.'

Site - Coral - Make - Year - Harry

Betting site Coral make 2020 the 1/2 favourite year for Harry and Meghan to announce a second pregnancy, with 2021 currently at a 7/4 odds, and 2022 or later at 4/1.

Coral's Harry Aitkenhead told Femail: 'Harry and Meghan have made no secret...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: