How Prince Andrew 'could help convict paedophile tycoon' Jeffrey Epstein 

Mail Online | 7/9/2019 | Daniel Bates For The Daily Mail
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/09/21/15837742-0-image-a-32_1562703185091.jpg

A woman who claimed she worked as a ‘sex slave’ for Jeffrey Epstein – a former friend of Prince Andrew – thinks the royal could help prosecutors investigating the paedophile billionaire.

Virginia Giuffre, 35, believes the Duke of York could give useful evidence in the case of Epstein.

Lawyer - David - Boies - Royal - US

However her lawyer, David Boies, said the royal would almost certainly refuse to speak to US prosecutors.

He said investigators would not be able to force him to testify even though his comments could add to the ‘cumulative’ evidence against Epstein, who was in court in New York this week.

Prosecutors - Leverage - Nationals - Evidence - Witness

US prosecutors have limited leverage when asking foreign nationals to give evidence. If a witness refuses to cooperate there is little they can do.

Mrs Giuffre, previously Virginia Roberts, has alleged she was among a number of young girls who were abused by Epstein and others when she was a teenager.

US - Court - Papers - Prince - Andrew

She has claimed in US court papers that she slept with Prince Andrew – however the allegations were later struck from the record as being ‘immaterial and impertinent’.

The Duke of York has categorically denied any involvement with Mrs Giuffre. Now living in Australia, she spoke out yesterday for the first time since Epstein was arrested.

Epstein - Police - Saturday - Allegations - Dozens

Epstein, 66, was picked up by police on Saturday over allegations that he trafficked dozens of underage women – some aged 14 – to his £60million mansion in New York and his home in Palm Beach, Florida.

The...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!