MMA fighter Dillon Danis is sucker-punched in the FACE before brawl at NYC burlesque club

Mail Online | 7/8/2019 | Isla Harvey For Dailymail.com
iVchan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/03/17/15586050-0-image-a-17_1562172035723.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/02/5571033852960815203/1024x576_MP4_5571033852960815203.mp4

MMA fighter Dillon 'El Jefe' Danis was brutally attacked at a New York City nightclub in the early hours of last Sunday morning, shockingly captured on video.

DailyMail.com obtained the disturbing footage shot by a man who said he was 'scared' for his life after the brawl erupted at 1.25am at The Box, a trendy burlesque club.

Video - Fighter - Table - Shirtless - Man

The video shows the 25-year-old fighter standing at a table when a shirtless man jumps over people to slug Danis in the face.

The middleweight star reels backward then tries to hit the man back, but falls to the ground with a friend who was trying to keep the two men apart.

Screams - Brawl - Escalates - Club

Screams can be heard as a brawl breaks out and escalates in the small club.

The eyewitness, who didn't wish to be named, said: 'I was scared. It was vicious.

'Dillon - Guy - Garland

'Dillon was just sitting down relaxing and that shirtless guy with the yellow garland just attacked him.'

The source continued: 'You're not supposed to take any photos or videos at all in the Box, they throw you out immediately if they see you doing that.

UFC - Fan - Dillon - Danis - Things

'But I'm an UFC fan and I knew that was Dillon Danis, so when I saw things were starting to get aggressive I pulled out my phone real quick, then I ran right out of there.

'All the security rushed in and loads of people, including Dillon, ran outside with me.

Fight

'The fight happened...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!