Kevin Spacey spotted at Bluebird restaurant Chelsea London

Mail Online | 7/8/2019 | Vivek Chaudhary For Mailonline
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/08/22/15794514-0-image-a-84_1562621038006.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/08/6748581397623358327/1024x576_MP4_6748581397623358327.mp4

Laughing and joking, this is Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey, charming fellow diners at an exclusive West London eatery as if he did not have a care in the world-despite a series of sexual allegations hanging over him.

The American actor startled onlookers at the up market Bluebird Restaurant in Chelsea with his jovial, carefree manner as he sat with a friend eating lunch in its busy outdoor area.

Diners - Swanky - Restaurant - Hollywood - Stars

Diners at the swanky restaurant instantly recognised one of Hollywood's most decorated stars, going up to greet him as he responded with smiles and handshakes.

At one point, he was seen hugging and laughing with an American guest on an adjoining table who had introduced himself.

Onlooker - MailOnline - 'It - Celebratory - Mood

An onlooker told MailOnline: 'It was quite shocking to see how friendly and open he was being. He wasn't hiding away at all, he was in a real celebratory mood.

'He was really relaxed and seated in a very prominent position in the restaurant, seated on a high stool and table.

'People - Hands - Staff

'People were coming up to him, shaking his hands and he was also being really friendly with the staff.

'Every time they came to top up his water, he would spend ages speaking and laughing with them.

Onlooker - 'I - Way - People

The onlooker added: 'I couldn't believe what I was seeing and the way people were treating him. It's actually quite disgraceful.'

Spacey's celebratory air may have resulted from the fact that the young man accusing him of sexual assault refused to give any further testimony on the incident when he appeared in court for the first time in Nantucket, Massachusetts on Monday.

Accuser - Amendment - Judge - Case - Spacey

The accuser, who has not been named, pleaded the fifth amendment, prompting the judge to suggest that he may have to throw out the case against Spacey.

Despite the high lunchtime spirits, Spacey still faces possible charges in England. It was reported this week that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!