Jeffrey Epstein reportedly had a mural of him in a prison scene at his New York mansion

Business Insider | 7/9/2019 | David Choi
maddyb7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5d214ba4a17d6c1e41445662-1536-768.jpg

Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old financier embroiled in a sex trafficking scandal, reportedly commissioned a mural of himself in a prison scene, a visitor to his home recalled to The New York Times.

The mural, which hung on the second floor of his seven-story house in New York, portrayed Epstein in between a guard station with barbed wire and a corrections officer, the visitor reportedly said.

Epstein - Sex - Offender - Months - Wing

Epstein previously registered as a sex offender and served 13 months in a private wing of a county jail.

Visit INSIDER's homepage for more stories.

Jeffrey - Epstein - Financier - Sex - Scandal

Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old wealthy financier embroiled in a sex trafficking scandal, reportedly commissioned a mural of himself in a prison scene, according to someone who was invited into his home.

The mural, which hung on the second floor of his seven-story house in New York, portrayed Epstein behind barbed wire and between a guard station and a corrections officer, public relations employee R. Couri Hay said to The New York Times.

Possibility - Hay - Epstein - Meeting - Home

"That's me, and I had this painted because there is always the possibility that could be me again," Hay reportedly recalled Epstein as saying during a meeting at the home earlier this year.

In 2008, Epstein cut a plea deal with the Justice...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!