Bruce Hrobak from Billy Bones Bait and Tackle of Port St. Lucie…

The Last Refuge | 7/8/2019 | sundance
tiffcourt011 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/trump-starfish-guy.jpg

[Transcript] President Trump […] And I also signed legislation authorizing $100 million to fight red tide — a big problem that some people don’t know about but, when you do know about it, that means trouble because it is bad — and other toxic algae that damages coastal areas. It’s causing tremendous havoc, and we have a way of straightening it out, and we’ll get it done.

We’re joined today by Bruce Hrobak, owner of Billy Bones Bait ‘N Tackle in Port St. Lucie — a place I know very well — Florida. His business was devastated by toxic algae from Lake Okeechobee.

Bruce - Please - Bruce - Applause - Bruce

Bruce, please come up and tell us about what’s happened and what we’re doing for you. Where is Bruce? (Applause.) Bruce. Hi, Bruce. Please.

MR. HROBAK: I really appreciate it, sir.

PRESIDENT - Thank

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much.

MR. HROBAK: Hello. How are you all today? All right, we have made a big trip up here to make sure we’re here. This is very important. This is my family’s business, okay? I’ve owned the Bait ‘N Tackle store since 2001 and been in Florida since 2006.

Son - Tanner - World - Friend - Son

I have my son Tanner over here with me. He means the world to me. He is my best friend and my son. He’s actually a brain cancer survivor. You know, he beat it and now he’s 21, and — (applause) — thank you. Thank you.

I wanted to say — thank you. I wanted to say that, Mr. President, you’re not only doing a tremendous job all the way around, but you jumping into this environment brings my heart to warmth, knowing that what you’re doing is going — is the truth. It’s going wonderfully.

Business - Stores - Days - Week

My business in 2018 was so horrible, we — I own two stores — we closed several days a week because of, you know,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Last Refuge
Wake Up To Breaking News!