From Tour Mates Teens to ''Completely Inseparable'': Inside Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello's Surprisingly Sweet Relationship History

E! Online | 7/8/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201968/rs_600x600-190708050729-600-Shawn-Mendes-Camila-Cabello-LT-070819-BGUS_1647800_005.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

During subsequent interviews with Capital FM and People, Mendes really tried to make it clear that the two were not dating and never had been. "You can't expect, as an artist, to do a collaboration with a girl and for the world not to think you're dating. And we're not dating. Set set straight there," he told the former, before adding with a laugh, "Don't ask again."

Speaking with the latter in October 2016, he stressed that the two had never been "a thing."

Friends - Magazine - People - Day - Friends

"We're just really close friends," he told the magazine. "She is one of those people who is just very easy to connect with and still, to this day, is one of my greatest friends. You find that instant connection with people, and she's one of them."

As time moved forward, the dating questions seemed to subside as focus was kept on their blossoming careers—Cabello was about to strike out on her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep