Twitter has A LOT of thoughts on who should play Prince Eric in The Little Mermaid

Mail Online | 7/8/2019 | Danielle Zoellner For Dailymail.com
madalina09madalina09 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/08/20/15790462-0-image-a-64_1562614683252.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/01/6172486368228558803/1024x576_MP4_6172486368228558803.mp4

Disney might regret revealing cast members of its upcoming live action film The Little Mermaid, as fans on Twitter have proven to have a lot of thoughts about who should play each fictional character.

Halle Bailey, a 19-year-old black actress, was the first person announced for the upcoming live action after earning the coveted role of Ariel.

Debate - Online - Halle - Role - Playing

This then sparked a debate online not only about Halle landing the role, but also about who should star alongside her playing Prince Eric and Ursula.

People on Twitter used this debate as an opportunity to toss in who they thought should play the handsome Prince Eric, with the answers ranging from singer Shawn Mendes to hilariously actor Steve Buscemi.

Fan - Prince - Eric - Pick - Halle

One fan decided to make their Prince Eric pick based on Halle's young age.

'Halle’s super young, at 19. So, I need someone around her age (under 25) for Prince Eric,' the fan wrote. 'I wouldn’t be mad at Noah Centineo.'

Noah - Notoriety - Year - Heartthrob - Netflix

Noah, 23, gained notoriety last year after appearing as a teen heartthrob in multiple Netflix films, including To All the Boys I've Loved Before. He will hit movie screens for the upcoming Charlie's Angels film, but Noah might also have time to be Prince Eric if he were chosen.

Another person picked by fans was actor Alex Landi, currently starring in Grey's Anatomy, for Prince Eric.

Pop - Band - BTS - Attention - Fans

Korean pop band BTS also received some attention by fans who thought member Park Jimin would be an ideal choice for the fictional character.

Other popular choices included Harry Styles, Henry Cavil and Nyle DiMarco.

Nyle - Option - Ring - Picture - Character

Nyle personally threw himself as an option into the ring by sharing a picture showing how he also looked like the fictional character. He rose in prominence after appearing on America's Next Top Model in 2015 as a deaf model.

The...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Does it ever seem that life has become one long rerun?