‘Where’s my baby?’ BBC airs talk with woman who regretted abortion

www.christianpost.com | 7/8/2019 | Staff
shuadah (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/19/231961.jpg

Facebook Twitter Email Print Menu Comment

A woman who had an abortion as a teenager and deeply regretted the procedure was given time to speak about her experiences on a British Broadcasting Corporation program.

BBC - Episode - Victoria - Derbyshire - News

BBC Two aired an episode of the Victoria Derbyshire daily news and current affairs program last week, which featured both sides of the abortion debate.

One of the perspectives was a woman named Laura Mann, who underwent an abortion 21 weeks into her pregnancy when she was 19 years old.

Mann - Procedure - Hindsight

Mann explained that she was pressured into undergoing the procedure, explaining that “in hindsight I know that I wasn’t well informed.”

“When I went into to discuss that I am pregnant the first option I was given, was abortion. We stepped out of the room, we spoke for 5 minutes went back in, and I was so afraid, so confused. I had no clue what to do,” she said, as quoted by the pro-life group Right to Life UK.

Thing - Mind - Baby - Body - Baby

“The first thing that went through my mind was ‘Where’s my baby? What’s happened to the body of my baby?’ And I kept asking myself that question.”

Mann went on to recall that she was crying right after the procedure was completed and that the time after her abortion was “the beginning of my nightmare.”

Clare - McCarthy - Right

Clare McCarthy of Right To Life...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!