Stunningly Violent Brawl at Disneyland Between Family Caught on Video

Rare | 7/8/2019 | Silke Jasso
fofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/rare-1-1.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

Alright, I get that sometimes family tension can escalate so much, that we want to just throw in the towel and punch them right then and there. Heck, whenever I get angry at my brother and he makes fun of me for it I sometimes feel like slapping him because I am so furious. BUT, I don’t. Because that’s what not we do. We don’t become animals and resolve our issues by slapping people in the face and throw them to the ground.

But apparently, this family, who were at Disneyland and had 1,000 eyes on them, believe that fighting in public is the solution to solving an argument. Let me try to break it down for you. So basically, the violent brawl broke out between family members after a woman spit in a man’s face, which obviously prompted him to slap her.

Video - Woman - Husband - Man - Jumping

The viral video shows the woman’s husband running up to the man and jumping in, and the two men begin to exchange punches while their children and other park guests watched in horror. The fight, which was taking place at Disneyland’s Toontown park in Anaheim California, escalates as the man in the white shirt (who was with the first woman who was punched by the man in pink) punches the wife of the man in the pink shirt and tried to break up the whole fight. Which obviously, he doesn’t succeed.

As they continue to ridiculously punch and slap each other all over, an older woman is seen getting up from her mobility scooter before trying to get in the middle of the fight. Then, our to nowhere, the lady gets punched in the face and hilariously falls...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!