Authorities investigating criminal reports of men buying kids in Mexico before crossing US border

www.christianpost.com | 7/8/2019 | Staff
catcrazy24 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/19/231935.jpg

Facebook Twitter Email Print Menu Comment

Authorities are investigating claims that migrant men in Tijuana, Mexico, are attempting to buy children from poor, single mothers living at shelters so they increase their chances of being released from border detention centers sooner and gaining asylum in the U.S.

San - Diego - Union-Tribune - Women - Tijuana

The San Diego Union-Tribune has reported that women staying at Tijuana shelters fear their children will be kidnapped after seeing groups of men approaching mothers offering to purchase their children to expedite their process of seeking asylum.

When children are accompanied by adults crossing the border, current U.S. law stipulates that they ought to be held in custody temporarily, be released with parents or guardians with whom they arrived and then wait for their asylum cases to be processed in immigration courts.

Eyes - Boys - Antonia - Portillo - Cruz

“I can’t go to work because I can’t take my eyes off my boys,” Antonia Portillo Cruz, a 44-year-old Honduran migrant, told the outlet.

Portillo Cruz said the men have been targeting the Tijuana shelter where she stays. While she has not been approached she has seen other women being asked to consider selling their kids for approximately $350 each. She is fearful that the offers from the men approaching women to buy their kids will eventually become kidnappings and as a result never allows her two boys, who are 8 and 10, to leave her line of sight.

Kids - United - States

“They want to rob our kids so they can cross into the United States,” she said.

Border authorities have been warning for over a year that some migrants crossing the border are using children that are not related to them but are posing as families in order to more easily enter the U.S.

Critics - Claims - Tijuana - Police - Reports

Critics say such claims have been inflated. But the Tijuana municipal police have confirmed the reports and said federal authorities are investigating.

The...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.