Palace tries to avoid 'diary clashes' between William, Kate, Harry and Meghan

Mail Online | 4/21/2019 | Faith Ridler For Mailonline
baileyboo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/05/16/15679456-0-image-a-45_1562340532828.jpg

The palace tries to 'avoid diary clashes' between William, Kate, Harry and Meghan to avoid any 'competition' between the couples, a royal expert has claimed.

Katie Nicholl, author of Harry and Meghan: Life, Loss, and Love, says that courtiers are hoping to avoid 'any future clashes or conflict of interest' between the royals - before referring to their upcoming tours in the autumn.

'I - Palace - Clashes - Cambridges - Spotlight

'I would expect the palace would have tried to have planned it so there weren't be too many clashes as the Cambridges will be putting the spotlight on Pakistan and the Sussexes will be shining their light on Africa,' she told The Sun.

She added: 'I think that's why where courtiers can avoid diary clashes they will, because they'll be keen to avoid any sense of competition between the couples.'

Royal - Expert - Clashes - Harry - Meghan

The royal expert went on to explain it is more likely clashes will occur now that Harry and Meghan's royal household is based at Buckingham Palace.

'What courtiers will be hoping is that there aren't going to be any future clashes or conflict...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!