Coal baron Cline among seven dead in Bahamas helicopter crash: media

U.S. | 6/19/2014 | Reuters Editorial
ziggy1023 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://s2.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20190705&t=2&i=1404671750&w=1200&r=LYNXNPEF6409E&imgtype=.jpg

(Reuters) - Coal tycoon and self-made billionaire Christopher Cline, 61, was among seven people who died in a helicopter crash on Thursday in the Bahamas, the Register-Herald of West Virginia reported, citing friends of Cline.

West Virginia Governor Jim Justice confirmed Cline’s death on Twitter but offered no details on how it happened.

Today - WV - Superstar - Friend - Families

“Today we lost a WV superstar and I lost a very close friend. Our families go back to the beginning of the Cline empire - Pioneer Fuel. Chris Cline built an empire and on every occasion was always there to give. What a wonderful, loving, and giving man,” Justice said.

“Cathy and I are praying for his family and all those involved in this tragedy,” Justice said.

Cline - Day - Birthday - Native - Beckley

Cline died the day before his 62nd birthday and was a native of Beckley, West Virgina.

Among those killed was also one of Cline’s daughters, the Register-Herald said, citing unnamed friends of Cline.

Helicopter - Takeoff - Atlantic - Ocean - Thursday

The helicopter went down shortly after takeoff in the Atlantic Ocean early Thursday near Walker’s Cay, the northernmost island in the Bahamas, BNO News...
(Excerpt) Read more at: U.S.
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It just doesn't get bettere than this...