Mother, 40, changed her surname to 'Cameltoe' after raucous Magaluf holiday

Mail Online | 7/4/2019 | Luke Andrews For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/04/10/15624614-0-image-a-2_1562233060365.jpg

A mother changed her surname to 'Cameltoe' following a wild holiday, leaving her 15-year-old son in tears because he thought he would also have to use the new name.

Lisa Bell, now 40, made the switch after getting a tattoo of the desert animal on her left big toe and asking men at her Magaluf hotel whether they wanted to see it.

Cleaner - Blackpool - Lancashire - £40 - Memory

The cleaner from Blackpool, Lancashire, paid £40 for the lasting memory of her trip which now shows up on her bills, chequebook and tax account, leaving her in fits of giggles.

Lisa is looking forward to putting the name on her passport, when it comes up for renewal, so she can show the world.

'It

'It's so funny. I've never regretted it and I still love it', she said.

'I was going to change my full name to Iva Cameltoe - my first name was going to be Iva - but my friends convinced me to stick to just the surname.

Cameltoe - Tax - Office

'I’m even Cameltoe at the tax office.

'I still laugh when bills come through the door with my surname on them, or when I receive phone calls, because you can tell they think it must be a mistake.

'They - Miss - Camelio - Something - That

'They say Miss Camelio or something like that.'

'My passport is up for renewal soon and I can’t wait to get in the name of Cameltoe, then I will...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!