K9 units deployed at Connecticut reservoir as authorities expand search for missing mother of five

Mail Online | 6/11/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
brunodeuce44 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/04/03/15615336-0-image-a-8_1562208027648.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/11/276672647049492521/1024x576_MP4_276672647049492521.mp4

Connecticut authorities have expanded their search for a missing mother of five to include a reservoir near a water treatment facility in West Hartford.

Investigators familiar with the case say that a dive team spent five hours on Wednesday morning searching in one of six reservoirs near the MDC water treatment facilities.

State - Police - Area - Week - K9

State police have been reportedly combing through the area all week with K9 units, NBC Connecticut reports.

The K9s were said to have been at the reservoir for training but sources say the location was chosen as officials continue looking into the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.

Day - Jennifer - Husband - Innocence - Interview

The update comes just a day after Jennifer's estranged husband declared his innocence in his first interview since the mother went missing on May 24.

Fotis Dulos, 51, appeared in a sit-down interview with NBC New York from his home where he explained that he and 50-year-old Jennifer were making positive steps forward in their contentious divorce battle.

Girlfriend - Michelle - Troconis - Charges - Connection

He and his girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, 44, pleaded not guilty to the charges in connection to the May 24 disappearance of Jennifer.

Jennifer disappeared after she dropped the couple's five children at school.

Police - Dulos - Troconis - Items - Hartford

Police say that Dulos and Troconis discarded items in Hartford that had Jennifer's blood on it.

'I have faith in the system, and in the police and the legal system, and hopefully we'll have some answers soon,' Dulos added.

Tabloids - Threats - Comments - Comments - People

'I never follow the tabloids, and I don't care about the threats. I don't care about malicious comments and about comments from people who don't know me.

'They take the narrative that they see from the arrest, the arrest warrants, what has been reported in the press. And they draw their own conclusion, and I've already been convicted in their mind.'

Dulos - Disbelief - Events - Month

Dulos shared his disbelief with the events of the past month, adding that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.