Miley Cyrus’s New Song: ‘Virginity Is A Social Construct. You Are F**king Beautiful’

The Daily Caller | 7/3/2019 | Staff
Kezzerxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/GettyImages-482996255-e1562171010644.jpg

View this post on Instagram

#MothersDaughterVideo

A post shared by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on

Miley Cyrus released a new NSFW music video Tuesday featuring two latex breasts rubbing against each other and an obese woman laying down fanning herself. The video also includes statements like “Virginity is a social construct” and “You are f*cking beautiful” along with the phrase, “Tough Titties.”

WATCH:

Hallelujah - Freak - Freak - Hallelujah - Day

“Hallelujah, I’m a freak, I’m a freak, hallelujah, Every day of the week I’ma do ya,” were the opening lyrics for Cyrus’s new music video “Mother’s Daughter” where she crawls around on the floor in a red latex suit.

Currently, the song is trending number one on YouTube with more than 5 million views. The song has a long list of stars with cameos including LGBTQ skateboarder Lacey Baker and the singers own mother Trish Cyrus. The star was quick to share her new music video on social media as soon as it launched.

Fan - Reaction - Video - Likes - YouTube

Much of the fan reaction has been positive with the video receiving more than 500,00 likes. One of the top YouTube comment says, “I’m simultaneously entertained, terrified, and confused. I don’t know what to do.”

The video’s lyrics include dog whistles to controversial political topics. “Don’t f*ck with my freedom” is one of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!