Khloe Kardashian details the exercise regiment that has kept her a size 4 since

Mail Online | 7/3/2019 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/03/20/15602004-0-image-a-97_1562181587623.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/07/2347019666071204349/1024x576_MP4_2347019666071204349.mp4

Khloe Kardashian was 203lbs when she welcomed daughter True Thompson in April 2018.

But the 35-year-old TV star shed the weight quickly to be at her thinnest weight ever these days thanks to daily workouts and a smart, low-carb diet.

Issue - UsWeekly - Revenge - Body - Host

And now in the new issue of UsWeekly the 5ft10in Revenge Body host walked her fans through what she does in the gym to stay a very impressive size four.

The looker said she likes to keep her workouts varied so she doesn't get bored.

Boxing - School - Graduate - Lot - Circuit

'I've always loved boxing,' began the high school graduate. 'But I do a lot of metabolic circuit training too. And I love to do weights, but with cardo intervals in between.'

And the daughter of Kris Jenner added that on the new season of Revenge Body, her weight goes from high to low over the season.

True

It was filmed after she welcomed True.

'I was, in a way, doing my own Revenge Body this time!' said the looker. 'At the beginning of the show, when I was doing my interviews with everyone, I'm a little bit heavier and more out of shape because it was closer to when I delivered.

'It - Funny - End - Reveals - Evolution

'It's funny because at the end, in the reveals, I noticed the evolution of my fitness journey as well. I also think I have more empathy for moms juggling everything.'

And to make herself feel good, she has 'pep talks' with herself.

Tuesday - Preview - Revenge - Body

She also was seen on Tuesday in a preview for Revenge Body.

The Good American designer said tried to focus on being 'immersed in motherhood' instead of worrying over her post-pregnancy weight.

Birth - Daughter - True - April - Shape

She gave birth to baby daughter True last April, and she has admitted it was 'daunting' thinking about having to get back into shape as she was 203lbs when she gave birth.

Khloe's mom Kris Jenner played the host, and she told her daughter:...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a Government intervention.