Nipsey Hussle 911 call reveals panic in the aftermath of his fatal shooting

Mail Online | 7/3/2019 | Lauren Fruen For Dailymail.com
Mkgirlz (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/03/19/15601152-0-image-a-11_1562179942804.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/03/3573821088765424416/1024x576_MP4_3573821088765424416.mp4

The desperate 911 call made in the aftermath of the fatal shooting of Nipsey Hussle has revealed the panic as an onlooker pleads for help.

In audio from the rapper's killing outside his clothing store in South Los Angeles on March 31 a woman can be heard repeatedly telling dispatchers they need to hurry.

Call - Handler - Somebody - Ground - Information

She tells the call handler somebody is on the ground but struggles to give them any more information in the chaos.

The woman begs for them to send an ambulance as a man asks her to 'slow down' and tell him the emergency after Hussle, 33, real name Ermias Asghedom, was fatally shot outside Marathon Clothing.

Ambulance - ASAP - Ambulance

She repeatedly says: 'I need an ambulance. Yeh, ASAP ambulance.

The dispatcher replies: 'What's the emergency?'

God - Eyewitness - 'Please

'O my god', the eyewitness responds, repeatedly adding: 'Please hurry up.'

The call handler then asks her what happened, telling her to 'slow down' and the witness tells him 'someone is on the ground'.

Line - Anybody

As he tells her is sending help the line appears to go quiet and he checks if anybody is still there.

A second handler then speaks as the two try to establish if the woman has hung up the call. They then try and call the woman back.

Woman - Getaway - Car - Aftermath - Rapper

It comes as it was revealed the woman who drove the alleged getaway car in the aftermath of the rapper's killing was sent home when she tried to turn herself in during the manhunt for the shooter.

Los Angeles police said that the Internal Affairs Group is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!