Facebook should de-platform 'domestic terrorists' Antifa following Andy Ngo attack, says Brent Bozell

Fox News | 7/3/2019 | Brian Flood
superdudea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/07/Bozell-FB-Ngo.jpg

The fallout continues after the vicious attacks on conservative journalist Andy Ngo; William La Jeuneese reports.

Media Research Center founder Brent Bozell is calling for Facebook to de-platform Antifa on the heels of conservative writer Andy Ngo being attacked by members of the group in Portland, Ore. on Saturday.

Department - Homeland - Security - Activities - Violence

“The Department of Homeland Security has formally classified their activities as domestic terrorist violence. It is an amazing thing, to me, that Facebook thinks it is perfectly fine to have domestic terrorists on their site and not remove them,” Bozell told Fox News. “Antifa needs to be de-platformed. This is a mistake and I hope Facebook rethinks it ”

“Antifa needs to be de-platformed. This is a mistake and I hope Facebook rethinks it.”

Antifa - Facebook - Group - Members - Group

Antifa has a Facebook group with over 4,500 members. The group was created in 2008 and bills itself as “an international community of anti-fascists for easily communicating and sharing info.” Another Facebook page, Antifa United, is followed by over 18,000 people.

“Antifa sits there in all of its domestic terrorism glory on Facebook, which has been coming out with all these commitments to have a clean, honest, honorable site and it certainly doesn’t,” Bozell said. “At the same time it is punishing conservatives for nothing.”

Facebook - Request - Comment

Facebook did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The Portland Police Bureau said several assaults happened Saturday as members of Antifa and other leftist groups were seen on video beating, berating and hurling objects at members of the rightwing Proud...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox News
Wake Up To Breaking News!