Crocs collaborates with Vera Bradley on paisley-print sandals

Mail Online | 7/2/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
fofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/03/01/15558452-0-image-a-52_1562112545716.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/11/1936675184738389665/1024x576_MP4_1936675184738389665.mp4

Anyone who has previously disregarded Crocs sandals as being nothing more than an 'ugly', clunky shoe might want to think again, because the infamous footwear brand has just released its most feminine collaboration yet.

Crocs teamed up with iconic accessories brand Vera Bradley to create a range of paisley- and floral-print sandals, with designs ranging from the brand's classic clogs to a selection of slip-on slides.

Collaboration - Crocs - People - Twitter - Share

And interestingly, the girlish collaboration is proving to be one of the more popular that Crocs has launched, with several people taking to Twitter to share their excitement at seeing Vera Bradley prints available on the controversial clog sandals.

'So Vera Bradley has Crocs now and it’s a definite want!' one person wrote on Twitter, while another chimed in: 'Vera Bradley and Crocs collaborated? Where was this when I was in 5th grade?! Imagine that flex.'

Crocs - Vera - Bradley - Crccs - Someone

A third piped up: 'OK Crocs collabed [with] Vera Bradley and I’m really gonna drop $60 on Crccs!' while someone else agreed,' Vera Bradley just did a colab with Crocs... RIP bank account.'

Some people also complained that they were actually desperate to snap up a pair of the sandals for themselves, only to discover that they were sold out.

Salty - Vera - Bradley - Crocs - Ones

'Okay, I’m salty that I haven’t been able to look at the Vera Bradley Crocs until now & the ones I want are sold out,' one wrote.

Indeed, the classic clog in the Starry Gardens print has sold out in multiple sizes, both in the men's and women's options. But for those who are desperate to lay their hands on a design from the collaboration, never fear, because there are plenty of options still available.

Styles - Collaboration - Prints - Mint - Flowers

There are four different styles available in the collaboration, with three different prints - Mint Flowers, Firework Paisley and Starry Gardens - on offer. The sandals...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!