James Corden joins stylish wife Julia Carey for hand-in-hand stroll in sunny Portofino

Mail Online | 7/2/2019 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/02/20/15548316-0-image-a-21_1562096106155.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/20/5462405202047844309/1024x576_MP4_5462405202047844309.mp4

He recently admitted hopes of moving back to the UK because of it being a better environment to educate his children.

But for the time being, James Corden and his wife Julia Carey looked happy and relaxed as they enjoyed romantic stroll in sunny Portofino, Italy on Tuesday.

Late - Late - Show - Host - Pair

The Late Late Show host, 40, kept it cool in a pair salmon-coloured shorts as he walked hand-in-hand with the smitten television producer.

James added to the look with a black top and casual light grey trainers, and topped off the look with a pair of shades.

Half - Summer - Chic - Legs - Pair

His other half embraced summer chic as she showed off her toned legs in a pair of black shorts which she teamed with a simple white top.

Julia accessorised with a silver necklace and a pair of sunglasses, while keeping her beauty look minimal.

Pair - Sandals - Julia - Element - Downtime

Strolling along in a pair of white sandals, Julia looked in her element as she she enjoyed down downtime with her man.

The pair were seen taking in the idyllic sights, before stopping to unwind and enjoy a beverage.

Holiday - James - Contract - Host - Late

Their holiday comes after James suggested he may not renew his contract to stay on as host of The Late Late Show in America when it comes up for renewal in 2020.

The comic and chat show host - who relocated his wife Julia Carey and their family to Los Angeles five years ago to present the nightly programme - told the Stagecraft podcast that he misses his native England and is considering what's best for his young children.

'I - Year - Contract - James - Way

'I have a year left on my contract. It’s hard. It’s so much more than just, "What do I want to do?",' James said. 'We’re a long way from home, my wife and I, and our children, and there are people at home that we miss deeply...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Freedom is Never Free!