Lourdes Leon bares her belly piercing in skimpy animal-print ensemble while shopping in SoHo

Mail Online | 7/2/2019 | Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/02/18/15544104-0-image-a-52_1562089251166.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/07/08/3037621851832168958/1024x576_3037621851832168958.mp4

Madonna's eldest child Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon was on trend in a skimpy animal-print ensemble while shopping with a gal pal in Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood on Monday.

The half-Cuban 22-year-old - who used to date Timothée Chalamet - bared her belly piercing in a white leopard-print tank top, red-spotted mini-skirt, a Burberry bag, and off-white sneakers.

University - Michigan - Fluent - Dancer - Choreographer

The University of Michigan alum - who's fluent in French, Italian, and Spanish - is a dancer and choreographer who's modeled for labels like Miu Miu and Gypsy Sport.

Lola's father, Clinton Road actor Carlos Leon, co-founded the fitness studio Belleon Body in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood with trainer Jeff Bell in 2017.

Lola - Envy - Everything - Dancer - Actress

'[Lola] is insanely talented. I'm green with envy because she's incredible at everything she does – she's an incredible dancer, she's a great actress, she plays the piano beautifully, she's way better than me in the talent department,' the 60-year-old Queen of Pop said in the June edition of British Vogue.

'But she doesn't have the same drive, and again, I feel social media plagues her and makes her feel like, "People are going to give me things because I'm her daughter." I try to give her examples of other children of celebrities like Zoë Kravitz, for instance, who have to work through that "Oh yeah, you're the daughter of..." – and then eventually you are taken seriously for what you do.

'You

'You...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!