Ex-Oprah Winfrey Network head on Big Machine Records board slams Taylor Swift for Scooter Braun feud

Mail Online | 7/1/2019 | Megan Sheets;Emily Crane;Adam S. Levy For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/02/02/15509928-0-image-a-16_1562029903476.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/01/2847348067664412879/1024x576_MP4_2847348067664412879.mp4

The former president of the Oprah Winfrey Network and a board member of Big Machine Records vilified Taylor Swift over her feud with entertainment executive Scooter Braun.

Erik Logan shared a scathing letter, which has since been deleted, to Twitter on Monday after the pop star attacked Braun, Justin Bieber's manager, for buying her catalog of past albums when his company Ithaca Holdings purchased old record label Big Machine Label Group from Scott Borchetta for $300million.

Logan - Borchetta - Defense - Executive - Work

Logan came to Borchetta's defense, saying that he watched the executive work tirelessly to launch Swift's career.

'Somewhere you have told a story to yourself that you have the right to change history, facts and re-frame every any story you want to fix with any narrative you wish,' Logan wrote.

Someone - Scott - Side - Sidelines - History

'But, as someone who has been by Scott's side from before you were born, I'm not going to sit on the sidelines and allow you to rewrite history and bend the truth to justify your lack of understanding of a business deal.

'The facts will come out, you will be proven wrong and people will begin to see that the world you perpetuate, only through your lens, is NOT reality.'

Logan - 'I - Use - Word - History

Logan went on to write: 'I also find it very interesting your use of the word bully. As I watch you attempt to re-write history and parse words, all from your massive platform, I'm reminded that's what a real bully would do.

'For someone who draws such power from being the "voice" and against all the things you talk about, I'm watching you violate what you allegedly stand for.

Power - Shine - Truth

'You're the real bully. Your power is fading, your shine is dull and this is what bully's do, they lash out - especially when they are called to stand in the truth.'

Logan accused Swift of lying about...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!