Sylvester Stallone Bashes ‘Escape Plan 2’, Shares Unchoreographed Fight Scene From ‘Escape Plan 3’

/Film | 6/27/2019 | Ben Pearson
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/Escape-Plan-3.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Here I am with my lifetime friend , and Director , JOHN HERZFELD , Who directed the upcoming film Escape Plan 3 - The Extractors ! Escape Plan 2 WAS TRULY THE MOST HORRIBLY PRODUCED FILM I have ever had the misfortune to be in , but this new film was made in an extraordinarily short amount of time , 17 nights , dusk till dawn , no breaks , we ate while we worked!!!! The Crew were under unbelievable pressure. . Proud of them! But I wanted this battle be as realistic as possible. I showed up on the site for the big final fight scene that takes place in a very very old cell that is 9‘ x 7 ... they had spent all this time choreographing this Martial arts type of combat. I said forget it. Why don’t we go in there and just let it rip. Like a real fight!!!! . Nobody does this anymore ... NO CUTS! ONE LONG TAKE - No choreography, so you don’t know what’s coming until it hits you. I asked the other actor who has a lot of guts,Devon Sawa , If he was game? I said it’s gonna hurt and he replayed “ bring it “ . So what you see us a portion of the brawl that is completely non - choreographed , spontaneous , again, with no cuts , And no idea , and what punches were coming! The other actor Devon , plays the killer who has accused me of murdering his father which is not true ! Without a doubt the only fight I’ve ever done in my entire career without choreography or without knowing what’s coming !! No one does this anymore - gotta a little adventurous !!! And nuts ... This was tough but worth it! And what I believe makes the audience APPRECIATE the effort and authenticity .... Arriving July 2…. AND It is available on pay-per-view ! KEEP PUNCHING ! #Escape plan 3 THE EXTRACTORS #GrindStone #LionsgateFilms

A post shared by Sly Stallone (@officialslystallone) on

Shade. Grudge Match. Reach Me. Sylvester Stallone has been in some major duds over the course of his nearly 50-year career in Hollywood, but according to him, none were handled worse than last year’s Escape Plan 2: Hades, a sequel to the 2013 prison break film that teamed up with his former frenemy Arnold Schwarzenegger.

In a recent Instagram post, Stallone has some choice words for that sequel and shared a fight scene from the upcoming Escape Plan 3, revealing that the fight was totally unplanned, allowing him and an unrecognizable Devon Sawa to freely go head to head. Check out the brawl he calls “without a doubt the only fight I’ve ever done in my entire career without choreography or without knowing what’s coming.”

Rocky - Balboa - Kid - Casper - Escape

Ever wanted to watch Rocky Balboa pummel the stuffing out of the kid from Casper? Escape Plan 3: The Extractors is here for you, ya weirdos.

There’s an interesting claustrophobia to this scene, almost as if you can feel the walls closing in on these characters, and Sawa’s villain in particular feels like he’d love an escape plan of his own to get away from Stallone’s relentless fists. While it’s an interesting bit of trivia that this scene was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!