'I am broken': Granger Smith's wife Amber says she will 'never be the same again' after the death of her three-year-old son River, as she opens up about dealing with grief in a poignant Instagram post

Mail Online | 7/1/2019 | Charlie Lankston For Dailymail.com
yana.booyana.boo (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/01/20/15499092-0-image-a-25_1562009013537.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/20/7149498599119040901/1024x576_MP4_7149498599119040901.mp4

Country singer Granger Smith's wife Amber has shared a heartbreaking insight into her grief, confessing that she 'will never be the same' again after the death of her three-year-old son River, who drowned in a tragic accident last month.

The 37-year-old took to Instagram on Monday to share several images of herself with her son, along with a few quotes from the Bible, as she opened up about how she is continuing to try and deal with the family's loss.

Baby - Keep - Bed - My - Heart

'Missing my baby so much,' she wrote, before adding: 'People keep saying, "You’re so strong,” “How are you functioning?” “I wouldn’t be able to get out of bed.” I am broken. My heart will never be the same. I will never be the same.'

Amber, who has two other children, Lincoln, five, and London, seven, went on to explain that she has moments when she feels 'strong', but - 'as any grieving mother would do' - she also breaks down in tears and struggles under the weight of her sadness.

'I - Scream - Question - Fall - Knees

'I also cry, scream, question, and fall to my knees,' she said. 'Then I get back up and fight.'

River passed away in the first week of June, after drowning in the pool at his family's home in Georgetown, Texas; despite doctors' best efforts to revive him, the little boy did not survive the accident and died two days later.

Post - Time - Amber - Son - Death

This new post is not the first time that Amber has spoken out about her son's death however; both she and her husband, 39, have been incredibly candid about their loss, with both first sharing the devastating news of his death on social media on June 6.

And in her latest Instagram post, Amber says that she plans to keep on documenting her 'journey' with her followers in the hopes that her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Government, where everything works great, until something has to work.