Cat lovers share experiences of their foul felines

Mail Online | 7/1/2019 | Chloe Morgan For Mailonline
urbanagirl3 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/01/15/15486112-0-image-a-39_1561991799281.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2013/07/31/1418450360_2576069852001_Body-language-in-cats.mp4

Cat owners from across the globe have been sharing stories of their 'mean' pets in an amusing thread on Twitter.

In the original post shared by Nicole Cliffe, she explained the difficulty her 'experienced vet' had when taking her pet Rory and his 'cone of shame 'separately into a room and penned:

Minutes - Rory - 'Just - Try - Wound

'She emerged about 40 minutes later, Rory smugly still un-coned and said: 'Just...try to keep her from picking at the wound.'

In an attempt to try and make herself feel better, the frustrated writer took to social media and asked others to share stories of their 'mean cats.'

Jack - Room - People - Gloves - F****

'This is Jack. He is very handsome. He is 20lbs. He has to be drugged pre-vet, and taken to a back room where he can only be handled by people in leather gloves. He gives no f****' wrote one, while another commented:

'My cleaning person quit because Sacco stalked him and attacked his hands while cleaning.'

Fellow - Cat - Owners - Advice - Share

Fellow cat owners were quick to respond with advice and share their experiences, with one sharing an amusing photograph of her mean moggie snuggled up on her side of the bed next to her boyfriend.

'This is Dylan. She has three legs and is my boyfriend's '1st girlfriend' because she only allows him to touch her,' she wrote.

'This - Side - Bed - Spot - Couch/chairs

'This is her after she took over my side of the bed. She also steals my spot on the couch/chairs if I get up to get water etc. I am getting mean girl'd by a cat.'

A second penned: 'Misu (short for Tiramisu) is not THAT bad... but perhaps her worst habit is when her dad or I have ice cream.

'She - Shoulders - Arms - Laps - Spoon/bowl/carton

'She will climb on us (shoulders, arms, laps, etc) and lick at the spoon/bowl/carton until we give her some. She's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You can never use the word unexpected when it comes to abuse of power by the government.