Kim Kardashian Is Renaming Her Shapewear Line After Cultural Appropriation Claims

E! Online | 7/1/2019 | Staff
emilia (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019525/rs_600x600-190625095723-600-Kim-Kardashian-JR-62519.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Kim Kardashianis "always listening, learning and growing."

Less than a week ago, the reality star and makeup mogul announced her new line of shapewear, initially called Kimono. "Finally I can share with you guys this project that I have been developing for the last year. I've been passionate about this for 15 years. Kimono is my take on shapewear and solutions for women that actually work," the mom of four told the world on Twitter early last week. However, two days later, the star addressed criticism over the name of the line and claims she culturally appropriated the term for a traditional Japanese garment.

Respect - Significance - Kimono - Culture - Plans

"I understand and have deep respect for the significance of the kimono in Japanese culture and have no plans...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The Democratic Party would be dead without the Republican Enabler Party! GOPe, fighting for Democrats since...