Former Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Josh Brent Tased and arrested in a Wendy's parking lot

Mail Online | 7/1/2019 | Stephanie Haney For Dailymail.com
dorkyrocker (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/01/14/15482928-0-image-a-2_1561988395146.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/01/7550588848073819916/1024x576_MP4_7550588848073819916.mp4

A former member of the Dallas Cowboys was Tased and arrested in a Wendy's parking lot in Texas on Sunday.

Josh Brent, 31, was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication and resisting arrest by Coppell police in a suburb of Dallas, WFAA reported.

Witness - Food - Restaurant - Encounter - Camera

A witness inside the fast food restaurant captured the encounter on camera, showing a shirtless Brent running from police with his hands in the air.

In December, Brent was ordered to pay a $25 million judgment to the family and estate of his former teammate, Jerry Brown Jr., for his 2012 death in a drunk driving incident where Brent was behind the wheel.

Police - Wendy - Location - Welfare - Check

Police were called to the Wendy's location to perform a welfare check after Brent, who played for the Cowboys for parts of four seasons, was spotted talking to himself while seated in the grass outside the restaurant.

A witness said Brent told police, 'I'm a Cowboy, you can google me, I'm Josh Brent.'

Police - Brent - Charge - Intoxication - Officers

After police arrested Brent on a charge of public intoxication, they said he 'became uncooperative with the officers by resisting the officer’s attempt to be handcuffed.'

The video then showed Brent running from police, without a shirt or shoes on.

Police - NFL - Player

Two police tackled the former NFL player and a third Tased him.

Brent was checked out my a medical team before he was taken to a jail in Carrollton.

At the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A man rises to the greatness that is expected of him.