Cara Delevingne blasts Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin for calling out Taylor Swift

Mail Online | 6/30/2019 | Kevin Kayhart For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/01/02/15463978-0-image-a-39_1561945622605.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/07/04/3939587052680334031/1024x576_3939587052680334031.mp4

Cara Delevingne has joined the growing list of artists who have come to the defense of Taylor Swift after the pop superstar called out music manager Scooter Braun for bullying her before buying up her old music catalog.

And in the process Delevingne blasted Braun's most high-profile client, Justin Bieber and his wife Hailey Baldwin.

Down - Singer - Braun - Big - Machine

This all started when the You Need To Calm Down singer reportedly learned that Braun had purchased Big Machine Label Group, her old record label, when she turned on the news Sunday morning.

Being the loyal client and friend of Braun, Bieber took to Instagram and called out Swift for her Tumblr blog about the $300 million sale and her criticism of Braun.

Years - Paths - Differences - Hurts - Frustrations

'As the years have passed, we haven't crossed paths and gotten to communicate our differences, hurts or frustrations,' Bieber said in part. 'So for you to take it to social media and get people to hate on Scooter isn't fair.'

Hailey commented on her husband's post by simply saying, 'Gentleman.'

Delevingne - Swift - Bad - Blood - Video

Delevingne, who starred in Swift's Bad Blood video, hit back and said. 'Gentleman? @haileybieber @justinbieber you must be bored. I wish you spent less time sticking up for men and more time trying to understand women and respecting their valid reactions.'

The Suicide Squad star added: 'As a married man, you should be lifting women up instead of tearing them down because you are threatened. I am not sure you actually understand what an apology is.'

Issue - Taylorswift

'This issue that@taylorswift is talking out is about far more...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!