Love Island's Yewande has a VERY awkward reunion with Arabella as she confronts model

Mail Online | 6/30/2019 | Sara-aisha Kent For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/01/00/15460586-0-image-a-14_1561938748487.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/30/8127464173354304023/1024x576_MP4_8127464173354304023.mp4

She was happily coupled up with Danny Williams before his head was turned by Arabella Chi.

And Yewande Biala, 23, was reunited with Arabella, 28, in a very awkward encounter as they both appeared on the Love Island spin-off show Aftersun on Sunday after being dumped from the villa earlier in the week.

Show - Love - Rivals - Face - Face

During the show, the love rivals, came face to face with Yewande confronting the statuesque model for kissing Danny an hour after she was axed from the ITV show.

A clip of Arabella locking lips with Danny was shown during the interview, which was followed by host Caroline Flack, 39, quizzing Yewande on how it made her feel seeing it.

Scientist - 'It - Watching

The scientist candidly shared: 'It's weird watching that back, how long was it after I left?'

Arabella responded: 'Maybe an hour.'

Time - Frame - Yewande - 'Well - Face

Clearly annoyed by the time frame, Yewande retorted: 'Well I mean....' alongside a disgruntled face.

Later on in the show, the pair were shown a spoiler clip from tomorrows show - where Danny asked new girl Jourdan Riane if she wanted to share a bed with him.

Clip - Caroline - Escape

After the clip, Caroline asked: 'How do you feel? Like you have both had a lucky escape?'

Arabella, who is sitting next to Yewande at this point, played it cool as she laughed and said: 'Third time lucky!'

'He - Wait - Journey

She added: 'He is single, it is too early to call it! I would have never said to him "wait for me, he is single, he can do what he wants - it is his journey!'

Yewande answered: 'I watched the previous episode and when he was at the fire pit, the only point he made was that no one would go for him because the last two people he was with were dumped.

'So he is not really genuine is he?'

Elsewhere on the show, Tom Walker, who was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!