Kylie Jenner and her 'mini me' Stormi don matching tie-dye mini-dresses... ahead of wine launch

Mail Online | 6/29/2019 | Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/30/06/15433480-0-image-a-4_1561872673117.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/27/280867788317045663/1024x576_MP4_280867788317045663.mp4

View this post on Instagram

mini me 🖤

A post shared by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on

my girl is getting so big .. 😫😍

my real life bestie 👯‍♀️

🐐🐐🌵🌎

A post shared by flame (@travisscott) on

Keeping Up with the Kardashians starlet Kylie Jenner twinned out with her 'mini me' - daughter Stormi Webster - in matching tie-dye mini-dresses in Calabasas on Saturday.

The 21-year-old Lip Kit mogul - who boasts 194.3M followers/subscribers - shared several snaps of herself and her 17-month-old privileged princess and remarked: 'My girl is getting so big.'

Billionaire - Life - Bestie - Hidden - Hills

The 'self-made billionaire' and her 'real life bestie' lounged around her sparsely-decorated, 13K-square-foot, eight-bedroom Hidden Hills mansion, which she bought for $12M in 2016 - according to Variety.

Back on April 30, Kylie lewdly announced that she and her rapper babydaddy Travis Scott want to give Stormi a sibling, but sources close to her denied the latest pregnancy rumors to Page Six on Friday.

Jenner - Modeling - Session - Day - TMZ

Jenner's mother-daughter modeling session came the same day TMZ revealed she applied for trademarks for 'Kylie and 'Kylie Jenner' for 'spirits, liquor, wine, alcohol cocktail mixes, prepared wine cocktails, and more.'

Little Stormi rocked the same exact tie-dye dress while attending her Aunt Khloé Kardashian's 35th birthday bash in Calabasas...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!