Céline Dion, 51, continues her kooky style showcase in a fuchsia pink ruffled dress at Miu Miu bash

Mail Online | 6/29/2019 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
elio25 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/29/20/15421708-0-image-a-155_1561835523359.jpg

She's been delighting fans with her eclectic style showcase.

And Céline Dion was once again turning heads in a quirky pink ruffled dress as she attended a Miu Miu Club event at the Hippodrome d'Auteuil in Paris on Saturday.

Songstress - Pink - Dress - Nicole - Richie

The legendary songstress looked sensational in the bright pink dress as she joined a chic Nicole Richie, 37, for the photocall in the French city.

As she arrived for the stylish bash, Céline commanded attention in a skintight pink dress with a pretty ruffle detailing.

Heart - Will - Go - Songstress - Dress

The Heart Will Go On songstress was difficult to miss in the dress which boasted a dramatic black bow under the ruffle trim.

Céline teamed her chic ensemble with black thin-strapped heels as she made a stylish arrival for the party, with her caramel tresses pulled into a low ponytail.

Céline - London - Berlin - Paris - Manchester

Céline is set to perform in London, Berlin, Paris and Manchester during her much vaunted European tour. She is set to take to Hyde Park to perform at the British Summertime Festival in July.

On Thursday, the singer appeared on This Morning to talk about her beauty regime. She said: 'I sweat on stage, I think that is very important to keep brushes clean. Sometimes I wish I could sweat so much so people can see how hard I work!

Tina - Turner - Sweating - Mariah - Handkerchief

'You see Tina Turner sweating and Mariah with a handkerchief and I think, I wanna sweat, I’m working hard too you know! I wanna sweat!'

She added: 'On stage, I don’t use water base make-up, I use oil based make-up. Because sometimes things may get emotional and I might cry. Water based, if I cry, it’s gonna streak but oil based it stays in place, so I can wipe it off.'

Earlier...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!