Camila Cabello goes shopping after news of her split from boyfriend Matthew Hussey 

Mail Online | 6/29/2019 | Cailley Chella For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/29/07/15405410-0-image-a-130_1561789257434.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/01/1207971025040067065/1024x576_MP4_1207971025040067065.mp4

Fans have been wondering if and when Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes would get together for years.

So it's interesting timing that the pop star has split from her boyfriend of 18 months just days after debuting her hot and heavy music video Señorita with Mendes.

Cabello - Therapy - H - M - West

Cabello, 22, was spotted getting some retail therapy in at H&M in West Hollywood in a Pink Floyd shirt and athletic pants on Friday.

The Havana hitmaker donned a destroyed Pink Floyd t-shirt, cut into a stylish crop top for the shopping trip.

Singer - Pair - Hoop - Earrings

The Cuban-American singer accessorized with a pair of large, silver hoop earrings.

Cabello wore her long brown locks up in a voluminous bun, her bangs hanging down loosely.

Fifth - Harmony - Member - Look - Pair

The former Fifth Harmony member paired the casual look with a pair of black athletic shorts and black Nike trainers, carrying her phone and credit card as she was seen leaving the store.

The singer-songwriter had a focused look on her face, potentially due to her recent breakup with 32-year-old YouTube personality Matthew Hussey.

Cabello - Instagram - Friday - Vent

And Cabello took to Instagram earlier on Friday to vent.

One story shows her petting her dog Thunder while melancholic music can be heard playing.

Words - Screen - Emo

Words written on the screen read: 'I think I accidentally gave him my emo.'

In another video Cabello calls Thunder her 'direwolf,' potentially meaning her protector - like Jon Snow's direwolf, Ghost, in Game of Thrones, a show of which she's a major fan.

Message - Row - Emoji

She paired the message with a row of sad emoji faces, finishing the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Merry Christmas! It's not just for December any longer!