Kate Wright shows off her eye-popping assets in neon pink two-piece

Mail Online | 6/29/2019 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Nighty (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/29/11/15409452-0-image-a-38_1561803347448.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/26/3542595666065012936/1024x576_MP4_3542595666065012936.mp4

Kate Wright's glamorous hen do pictures are continuing to delight fans, as she kicked off the final day of the backdated images on Saturday.

The former TOWIE star, 28, who is set to marry football ace Rio Ferdinand, 40, looked incredible in a barely-there pink bikini as she posed with her stunning hens, all of whom were clad in tiny orange swimwear.

Time - Life - Caption - Day - Theme

Clearly having the time of her life, she added the caption: 'The last day & my fave theme yet all my girls and me in #katewrightxvery'.

Kate could not resist displaying all her best bits as her sizzling bikini top struggled to contain her eye-popping cleavage during the outing.

Pair - Sunglasses - Make-up - Wall - Storm

She wore a pair of mirrored sunglasses and flawless make-up as she later posed while leaning against a wall and pouting up a storm.

Never one to miss a promo opportunity, the business savvy beauty clad all her pals in ensembles from her Very collection - nabbing a free advertisement for the line.

Kate - Rio - November - Proposal - Dubai

Kate and Rio became engaged in November following a romantic proposal in Dubai, and she revealed earlier in the week that she had previously jetted on her hen do to the Greek island and was posting backdated snaps on social media.

Throughout the week, Kate has littered her social media accounts with stunning snaps as the group enjoying lavish meals and a villa party.

Fans - Shock - Kate - Hen - Followers

Much to her fans' shock, Kate revealed that she has already been on her hen do as she surprised her one million followers by sharing a slew of snaps with the latest featuring her extremely sexy silver look.

No expense had been spared for Kate's big trip, with the hens' setting up a stunning pink balloon arch with the items bearing 'Mrs Ferdy to be' in silver letters.

Rooms

The rooms were also kitted out in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
When will they ever learn?
Tagged: