Lizzo says a 'racist bigot' security guard 'slapped and manhandled' her stylists

Mail Online | 6/28/2019 | Mary Kekatos For Dailymail.com
xhelloworld (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/28/17/15385808-0-image-a-25_1561740145416.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/28/5813146296579305831/1024x576_MP4_5813146296579305831.mp4

Lizzo says a security guard tackled two members of her staff to the ground and used 'hurtful language' just moments after her performance at Summerfest.

The singer-rapper was the headliner on the Harley-Davidson Roadhouse stage on Thursday night in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and played what she described as 'the best show ever'.

Team - Guard - Hair - Stylist - Stylist

But as her team was leaving, she claims the guard 'slapped and manhandled' her hair stylist and stylist and that she was 'out for blood'.

'Did anybody get footage of the security guard that tackled and attacked my team @Summerfest,' she wrote. 'They slapped and manhandled my hair stylist and stylist and I'm out for blood.'

Lizzo - Video - Guard - Incident

Lizzo, 31, uploaded video of the guard she claims carried out the incident, but has since deleted it.

It's unclear why the guard 'manhandled' the two members of Lizzo's team or if anyone was injured in the incident.

Milwaukee - Police - Plan - Incident - Charges

It's also unclear if Milwaukee police plan to investigate the incident or if charges will be filed.

The 'Water Me' singer said she felt her Summerfest performance was tainted by the incident.

'Tonight - Struggle - Racism - Bigotry - Headliner

'Tonight was beautiful. You are beautiful. But the struggle ain't over. Racism and bigotry don't care if you're a headliner,' she wrote on Twitter.

'Thank you @summerfest. We will be filing a complaint against...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8