Star Wars Bits: Daisy Ridley Shoots Down a Rey Rumor, Fallen Order Gameplay, Why Riz Ahmed Missed Star Wars Celebration, and More

/Film | 6/28/2019 | Ben Pearson
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/Screen-Shot-2019-04-12-at-2.07.55-PM-768x314.jpg

In this edition of Star Wars Bits:

And more!

Strength - LEGO - Model - Han - Solo

Save your strength! A large LEGO model of Han Solo in Carbonite is celebrating the reveal of the new LEGO Star Wars video game at E3 2019.

The E3 video game convention recently concluded, and to promote next year’s release of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, a team built this 8-foot-tall LEGO recreation of Han Solo frozen in carbonite out of 49,735 pieces. It took 38 hours to design and 210 hours to build. Most impressive.

Rumor - Site - Track - Record - Daisy

A rumor from a site with a questionable track record indicated that Daisy Ridley’s Rey would be appearing one of the next Star Wars film trilogies. But the actress shot down that rumor, confirming the information that’s been out there for a while already: that both the Rian Johnson and the Benioff/Weiss trilogies are going to be separate stories from the main saga.

Ridley was also a guest on The Tonight Show, where she spoke about the first time J.J. Abrams told her the story for The Rise of Skywalker, her last day on the film’s set, and more.

Ridley - Abrams - Story - Set - Hallmark

As Ridley mentioned, Abrams’ story changed from when he first pitched it to when they were on the set. (That’s a hallmark of his filmmaking style – adapting and creating on the fly.) In an interview with The Associated Press, actress Keri Russell mentioned her emotional reaction to reading J.J. Abrams and Chris Terrio’s The Rise of Skywalker script for the first time, and also indicated that a change was very possible:

“When I read his script that he wrote I cried. I mean who knows what it will turn out to be and I hope it remains true to what he originally wanted.”

Bad - News - Procrastinators - Passes - Year

Bad news for the procrastinators among you: 4-Day passes for next year’s Star Wars Celebration sold out several days...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!