BREAKING: Clinton Lawyer Testimony to Judicial Watch Contradicts What She Told FBI About What She Knew About Hillary’s Private Email Use

The Gateway Pundit | 6/28/2019 | Staff
xxlauzyxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2017-11-16-at-2.51.29-PM-1-1200x630.jpg

Judicial Watch: Ms. Samuelson, when did you first become aware that Secretary Clinton used the e-mail address hdr22@clintonemail.com while she was at the State Department?

Samuelson: I believe I first became aware when either she e-mailed me on personal matters, such as wishing me happy birthday, or when I infrequently would receive e-mails forwarded to me from others at the department that had that e-mail address listed elsewhere in the document.

Judicial - Watch - Okay - State - Department

Judicial Watch: Okay. And who were the State Department officials?

Samuelson: I recall Cheryl Mills, but it could have been others.

Samuel - Admission - Judicial - Watch - Clinton

Samuel’s admission to Judicial Watch that she became aware of Clinton’s non-State.gov emails during her service in the Clinton State Department White House Liaison Office during Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state (January 2009 – February 2013) contradicts the notation in the FBI’s May 24, 2016 302 report on Samuelson’s interview with FBI agents:

Samuelson did not become aware of Clinton’s use of a private email account and server until she was serving as Clinton’s personal attorney.

Clinton - Office - Samuelson - Year - Office

After Clinton left office, Samuelson worked for a year in the office of the White House Counsel before becoming Clinton’s personal attorney, where, in 2014, she was primarily responsible for conducting the review of Clinton emails and sorting out “personal” emails from government emails, which were returned to the State Department under the direction of Cheryl Mills and Clinton lawyer David Kendall. After the emails were returned to State, Clinton deleted the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!